Popayan Hostal ParkLife common area

Places to visit and Hostels in Colombia to stay

Experience

All the three owners of ParkLife Hostel have travelled extensively in Colombia as backpackers and after as hostel owners.
We have visited all the destinations and 80% of the hostels that we are putting in this list and the other 20% have been highly reccommended by our guests. These are our picks:

Places & Hostels Colombia

 

Southern Colombia

 

Zona Cafetera

 

Central Colombia

Ecuador